I usually try to write a list in the last month of the year as resolutions for the coming year. None of them are hard fast have to be done, but they help remind me of my goals. They serve in times of "I have no knitting mojo," "This feakin' isn't working," and "I'm overwhelmed in yarn," a perspective on my time and the art I like to produce.
1. Knit one pattern from each of the books that I own.
2. Put out three designs throughout the year.
3. Walk at least twice a week
4. Pursue the first portion of a Knitting Master degree.
5. Keep in touch with long distance friends once a week.
6. Blog at least twice a week.
7. Start a podcast.
8. Read one book a month.
9. One pair of Knitted Knockers a month.
Just little reminders to keep my life from flying away in these crazy times.
I finished the book Overseas by Beatriz Williams and now have moved onto The Man in the High Castle by Philip K. Dick. Its been interesting comparing the show to the book, so far things are very similar and vastly different. I'm joining Ginny and Frontier Dreams this week with their Alongs.