I hopped on the bandwagon this year after seeing my feed flooded with so many new (to me) awesome knitting and sewing patterns from #2018makenine. If you haven't visited this tag on Instagram GO NOW (Link provided) I have so many new patterns I want to give a try.
Mine is just knitting patterns but I definitely have a few sewing projects on the brain as well. Here is my nine makes I would like to get started/done this year!
1. Marion Cardigan by Andi Satterlund
2. Round Cove by Amy Herzog
3. Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier
4. Antonia/Antonio by Julie Weisenberger
5. Georgetown by Hannah Fettig
6. Shusui Shrug by Susanne Sommer
7. Stay Soft Shawl by Veera Valimaki
8. Hope Cardigan by Amy Christoffers
9. Exploration Station by Stephen West