Tuesday, April 14, 2020

I Like it Bold

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all healthy and staying home. All Knit Up Designs has been as busy as ever, nannying, designing, dog walking, and hanging out with my family. My newest pattern release is a shawl pattern and I am so excited about it!


I Like it Bold is a pattern that knitters receive when they sign-up for my newsletter! So excited to be able to contribute this pattern to the knitting community.



Obviously, I knit it in a very 'Sierra' colorway for people who know me personally but there is quite a lot of room to make the color scheme your own with this design.

I picked the speckled colorway as my main color and then picked 3-4 other colors to pull/contrast/highlight from the main colorway.


You definitely could pick a solid as the main color and then coordinating minis, you could also pick a main and one contrast to really highlight the stripes sequence on the edge. Any fingering weight yarn will work, no need for a hand dyed or luxury blend. Though I think a drapey silk blend out be gorgeous!

Happy Knitting!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment