Monday, June 22, 2020

Grad Socks

I'm excited to announce my sister graduated college! YAY ELLIE! 

For those who don't know me in person, I have two younger sisters, currently 24 and going on 22. My sister Ellie is the middle sibling and graduated with her bachelors degree from UC Davis. 


Obviously we didn't have a traditional graduation as we are in the middle of COVID19 but we hosted our immediate family and Ellie's boyfriends family over for grad. 

It was amazing. This was so much better than sitting in the heat for hours like we did at mine. This was low key and fun in our backyard with snack and drinks, my nanny baby, and a quick virtual graduation. 


As this was such a big occasion I knit Ellie a pair of socks to commemorate, what was even better is that they are her school colors! All UC's have some combo of blue/yellow or gold as the colors. This yarn was given to me by a co-worker and friend from the yarn shop. Her mother had purchased the yarn in Switzerland and knew she was never going to knit with it. 

Ellie was very pleased with her gift and her graduation:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment