Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Christmas Socks

 I never made a stop into the blog and gave you a look at my Christmas socks for 2020! This year I was able to complete 1.5 pairs of socks (well 2.5 if you count my Bauble Extravaganza pattern). The pair I completely finished was from a swap package from 2019. 


I love this color named Nutcracker as it reminds me of performing in The Nutcracker when I was a kid. The nostalgia and the unusual color combinations made these socks so fun. 


This is the half pair that I finished, started these just a few days before Christmas and knew that I wouldn't finish them but I was still in the spirit. This yarn is Oh Christmas Tree from Leading Men Fiber Arts. This one is a BFL sock base which is a little bit woolier and so yummy. The sock and ball of yarn have been put away until the holiday season later this year! 

Happy Late Holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment