Thursday, February 28, 2019

I Don't Like to Water

My Christmas list for 2018 didn't contain any yarn...what... I know right! My Mom found that to be too weird so she ordered me a kit from Jimmy Beans.

So I got to knit cacti! This is great for me because honestly I don't have a green thumb. I've killed bamboo before.

This is was perfect because I don't have to water them and they're super cute! Of course this led me down the rabbit hole and I scoured the stash and was able to knit a few more to add to the collection.




The photos contain:

1. This diffuser from my favorite oil company!

2. This plant holder from Ikea

3. and these 1, 2, 3 other cacti from Ravelry

Plus a bunch of yarn bowls, colored glass, and a few live plants I've added to my house in the past few years. (The live plants are new and I'm not sure the small one is going to make it...)





I am very much in love with my little collection in the corner of the living room. My guess is I'll be adding new knit/crochet plants to it on and off! I'll keep you all updated! 


1 comment: