Saturday, October 6, 2018

I Went to China!

Yep! For the majority of April I visited the amazing country that hosts the Great Wall! And it's freakin phenomenal.

My family and I made the trip with a tour group and I got to meet some of the best people while I was there.

Here's a few photos from the trip because I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed this country...






All the photos above are from our trip to the Great Wall of China!




Hot Pot for dinner, what an awesome meal! Essentially, make your own ramen but way better!




Temple of Heaven 





Yellow Crane Tower 





These two are from our hike to the Purple Cloud Palace. 



Knitting anywhere and everywhere. 



Visiting the Three Lesser Gorges on our cruise.






One of many many Buddhist Temples.



Danzu Rock Carvings. 

1 comment:

  1. Were you able to spy any yarn shops while you were there?

    ReplyDelete