Monday, April 27, 2020

Ellie's Birthday Socks

My middle sister is turning 24! Each year we comment on how old we are, which makes my parents even older. To me it's even more astounding when my siblings hit certain milestones vs me. I'm the oldest so when the other two start getting older I'm shocked!



For the last few years for Christmas, important events, and birthdays my sisters have gotten socks. This year my sister Ellie (the middle sister) has her birthday and college graduation in the same weekend. Right now we are in the midst of COVID19 so we won't be having a graduation ceremony but that doesn't mean that this is any less of an achievement or any less important.


This yarn is one I picked up in Port Angeles WA when my mom and I went to visit a couple of years ago. My families hope is to make this area our new home. It's lovely and way less hot than California, we are taking a trip up again for 4th of July.


This is my basic vanilla pattern, not one I've written out but if you take out any of the patterning from my sock patterns you have my vanilla sock.

Happy Birthday Ellie!




No comments:

Post a Comment