Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Fall Socks

Just a little post to update you on a few things that I've been knitting that aren't design knitting. I knit up these two lovely pairs of fall socks from dyers I haven't used before! 

First pair is a 'seconds' skein from Gauge Dyeworks, an amazing base and colorway! I love they feel like fall to me but aren't in your face about it. I think for the next pair (because of course I have more in stash) I'm going to knit a 60 stitch sock vs. 64. I found these just slightly on this side of too big. 


The second pair of socks screams fall, I guess I want very subtle or totally in your face:). These ones were dyed by Dyed for Ewe and the colorway is Fall Foliage. SO PRETTY! 


I loved the change in color, I loved the base, and I will definitely be purchasing from this shop again! Thanks for checking out what I've been working on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment