Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Rochester Socks

 Hi Sock Knitters! 

Are you ready for a new sock pattern from All Knit Up Designs?!? Perfect! I have a new one for you. Rochester is a simple design that looks sophisticated enough for anyone on your knitting list. Easy to memorize (with only two rows) you can pick almost any sock yarn from your stash and it will look fabulous. 


Rochester was named after my trip to Rochester Minnesota for the Zombie Knitpocalypse retreat. When I'm traveling I always want to have knitting with me for security as well as wait times. Rochester is the perfect take along project and I cannot wait to knit another pair. 


The yarn I used is Adorn Lux by Three Irish Girls and it's a 85/15 blend of Merino and Nylon, so as usual, pretty much any sock yarn in your stash will work. I enjoyed and laughed at the difference between the two sock legs in the photo below, same ball of yarn, just halfway through the ball. That's the nature and beauty of hand dyed yarn. Can't wait to see what colors you pick! 



No comments:

Post a Comment