Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Sasquatch Socks

I think that every mountainous region has a Sasquatch myth. Sasquatch stickers, cons, and paraphernalia are all over Washington, which is why I picked it as the second quarter theme of my knitting subscription! 


Sasquatch Socks (I know, very original) is a DK weight pair of socks that uses a loop stitch to make hairy Sasquatch legs! The yarn was dyed exclusively for the subscription by Selah at Big Foot Yarn Co. 

The kit includes a project bag sewn by me, the pattern, 100 or 150 grams of yarn, and a specially designed notepad by Sophia of Making Treasures. This kit was so much fun to put together, I love that the two different kits so far in the subscription have highlighted so many Washington small businesses. 


Sasquatch sock can be knit with any DK weight yarn. These are thicker socks so more aligned with a house slipper than a shoe sock so there doesn't need to be nylon. 

If you'd like to purchase a Sasquatch Kit you can check it out in my Etsy here

Happy searching Sasquatch hunters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment