Saturday, August 31, 2024

Flock Fiber Seattle WA 2024

The first weekend of August was wild! After months of prep Flock Fiber arrived to Seattle! This was the second year of Flock but the festival completely changed venue and almost doubled the amount of vendors. 

The amount of wonderful fiber enthusiasts was astonishing! Never before have we been that busy in one day. So many people came to the booth who had seen All Knit Up Designs at trunk shows and previous shows around the area and I appreciated every single on of you. To have so many people come and appreciate my designs and love on my bags induced so much joy. 

I debuted two new products at Flock Fiber; a new booklet focused on texture patterns and a kit for my textured Henness shawl. It's lots of fun bringing joy and new ideas to knitters. 

I definitely will be at Flock next year as this event is close to where I live. Hopefully All Knit Up Designs will bring new patterns, ideas, and bags to even more makers. 

Now that I'm home, the shop has been updated with all the bags and kits that came back. Were you able to attend Flock? Will you be back for 2025? 

No comments:

Post a Comment