Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Granny Stripe Blanket

As most of you know (if this is your first time here then welcome!) I am a knitwear designer. Iknit. But occasionally I throw in crochet but it's pretty much only a double stitch striped blanket, Hereby referred  to as Granny Stripe Blanket. 



This is actually my second one but his one is larger and has double rows of each color instead of a single row like my original. My double granny stripe was crocheted with all fingering weight yarn leftovers and mini skeins with a US C crochet hook. 


This granny stripe is made using a double crochet (US term) cluster stitch and was nice and meditative. I'm loving have this memory blanket on my bed, the smaller one is on my couch! I found this a fun alternative to a mitered square blanket and it was nice to play with yarn but not have to knit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment