Friday, October 16, 2020

Grant Socks

 I haven't published a sock pattern in a bit and I'm excited to introduce Grant to you! Grant is very similar in knit style to my other sock patterns, easy to memorize and looks good with different dyes. 

I knit my Grant Socks with a speckled fingering weight, 80% Superwash Merino/20% Nylon, so any basic fingering weight you have in your stash would work great! My testers used a variety of dye styles so you should go check out their projects for color inspiration! 

I added a contrast toe to my sample socks from heels/toes/cuffs stash but you definitely don't have to if you don't want to. This sock is designed for sizes 56, 60, 64, 68, & 72 so they can pretty much fit any adult in your life. I used between 60-70 grams of yarn so even if you won't have a full ball you should still be able to make these! I hope you enjoy knitting my new sock pattern! 


No comments:

Post a Comment