Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Handmade 5Cs in the Wild!

I visited the most lovely yarn and book shop in the St. Johns area of Portland and while I was walking to the shop I noticed Handmade 5Cs in the window! I actually gave a little scream when I saw it as this is the first time I've seen a copy that wasn't sent to my house!

This definitely was emotional for me to see my work not only on the cover but in a yarn shop! Just, WOW, what a big accomplishment. The shop was so lovely and actually let me sign the copies that they had out so if you're at Weird Sisters take a look and pick up a copy of the book with my signature! 


The shop is beautiful and quirky with lots of yarn and fun books. I purchased a new Japanese Lace stitch dictionary and I can't wait to dive into it. The shop, as I said above, is located in the Saint Johns region of Portland which was so quaint with lots of fun little shops. Definitely a day trip if you're in the area!  

No comments:

Post a Comment